Good or bad

Have to agree with JT,sure wish it was like the nineties again(was actually getting ahead a little bit)
bit by bit electrics will come,may take a change in peoples attitudes though-Kevin

This is to jtsanders. For a battery swap station to work. The battery would need to be standardized just like AA AAA C D. The batteries would be owned and insured by the supplier. Of course the owner of the car would also have to be insured for theft or damage. A station would need a “lift”, but lifts are cheap to build.

We swap out batteries all the time on almost everything else we own why not cars too? Even if battery technology is changing the dimensions of the housing could stay the same just like Alkaline vs. NiCad.

Oh Hell, it’s already patented: https://www.google.com/patents/US5612606

@meanjoe75fan‌
Exactly. the Clinton “strategy” was to make GOP leaders envious of his escapades while still being popular. It drove them up a wall trying to tie wrong doing in sex with incompetence. Clinton wrote the “how to” book on what “is” is. Like the politician in “best little whorehouse”, now you they see me now they don’t. No electric cars till Monica gets her just rewards from her new book !

Joes Garage, just like propane tanks for gas grills. But it seems to me that having a battery owner transferring batteries would increase the cost a lot. And since an EV manufacturer doesn’t hold the patent, the cost will include whatever royalty they can scrounge up. Maybe it’s worth it. I guess we will find out.