GMC Sierra 2021 - ***BUYER BEWARE*** --> Service Parking Brake = Failed Lifters, Bent/Broken Pushrods, Catastrophic Damage to Engine

They do fly in. Haven’t you seen the old videos of workers boarding airliners bound for Area 51? They fly from LV to Area 51 and home daily.

1 Like

No, can’t say I have seen any vdo’s showing Area 51 workers boarding airplanes to go to work. It doesn’t seem like a very interesting subject. How would a person encounter such a vdo?

Janet (airline) - Wikipedia

These are very old videos, like 1970s. There are a few cable TV channels that show Area 51 information and former employees say that is how they got there.

If I can’t sleep sometimes I’ll get up and watch late night tv shows, see what’s on. If there’s a show about UFO’s or Bigfoots, I’ll definitely tune in. One of them last month was pretty interesting, about a UFO encounter in Great Britain. Some say it was UFOs, others say it was just a flashing light from a nearby lighthouse. I watched another one about a mesa in New Mexico (I think) that some claim has a bunch of UFO’s underneath. No UFO"s found though. Didn’t ever encounter the Area 51 commute subject I guess.

1 Like

That’s right. Sometimes I get the two areas mixed up because they have similar levels of alien conspiracy woo.

ohhh yeah. That was just starting to take off when I moved out of the state. I’d totally forgotten about those rumors.