Getting the most from auto trans

A plastic shed, I wonder how long it would last in 100 MPH winds?

I am intrigued by this concept!
While we often hear warnings of impending doom, I never thought of actually being able to eke out a profit from doom.

Does one have to be a prophet in order to be able to profit from doom?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s a Suncast (brand name) shed bolted to a frame made upof two plywood sheets and wood studs. This shed looked the one in this picture. https://www.suncast.com/sheds-storage/bms4900.html

“disapproving. someone who always expects bad things to happen: The prophets of doom have been predicting the end of European cinema for the last ten years.” (Definition of “prophet of doom” from the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press) Translations of “prophet of doom”

I think the remark was for using “profit” instead of “prophet”. You know, to, too, two, their, there, they’re, four, for, fore, etc. Happens to the best of us.

1 Like

Two doors
must be a two seater!!!

Yosemite

1 Like

Best of luck on your move OP. It sounds like you’ve taken the necessary steps to increase your chances of success. It’s good to know about that Amtrak shipping thing too, might come in handy.

1 Like

Made it to Florida.
What I should have requested was an alarm device to signal me if a tire went flat (one does not feel that on a small trailer). I had to replace tire, hub, and rim.

Ah, we got so hung up on the car that we neglected trailer maintenance. Every 5 years or so I just replace the whole hubs and bearings on my trailer. I grease them once a year or so but for $60 I can replace the whole thing. Tires too. When I pulled it from Minnesota to Ohio last summer, I carried a spare hub/bearing and spare tire, even though everything was new. Usually problems don’t happen conveniently so its nice to have your own spare parts even though I’ve never needed them.