Getting some tools at clearance sale prices?

^
Yeah, there is definitely an…attitude…in Short Hills.

I always get a kick out of seeing people pull up to the Neiman Marcus store and then give the keys to their Range Rover, or Mercedes S-class, or Ferrari to a valet because they…simply couldn’t…park the car themselves and actually do a bit of walking from the parking garage to the store.

And, of course, those valets can be trusted to drive cars like those Ferraris ever so carefully and conservatively once the owners are out of sight…

. . . i’ll pull up to the Neiman Marcus in my 1993 Ford Festiva and say to the guy:

A. Make sure you put this in a good spot, all that happened the last time I came here.**

B. I wrote down the mileage, buddy, so no joyriding! If it’s much over 204,600, you’re gonna be in BIG TROUBLE! ! ! ! !

*Neiman Marcus? That’s a store of some sort, I suppose? :wink:

**500 “Bogus Points” if you can guess what movie that quote comes from!

Back when I was a kid I took my girl friend to the big city and we went to an exclusive restaurant that I couldn’t really afford. All they had was valet parking so they parked my 59 VW with a bad muffler for me. I was a little embarrassed but she didn’t say anything. When I retrieved it again the valet suggested I get the muffler fixed because it could burn the valves. He probably had one too. I’m sure I even tipped him.

**Beverly Hills Cop

now there’s a franchise that had too many sequels

Should NEVER have made part 3 :frowning:

. . . and the 500 “Bogus Points” goes to . . . . @texases ! ! !

P.S.- “B” came from a female stand-up comedian I saw on tv doing a joke about valeting a 1989 Honda Civic, but I can’t quite remember her name. . .