Getting missfires during cold start

Honda civic lx 2009 (R18 1.8L) turbo’s and 350cc injectors with hondata tune.

During cold starts while idling I’ll get a couple sputtering sounds. The air fuel gauge goes from 15.4 to 17.3 where it becomes rich

If I drive under 2500 rpm’s it won’t really missfire to much after little bit of heat, but if I try boosting while not hot, it’ll missfire like crazy and in all cylinders when we put a scanner on it.

Once it’s completely hot/running temps I get 0 missfires. The tuner wasn’t sure why it’s only misfiring cold, my guess is the Honda needs a valve adjustment after I put one step colder plugs and tune on it. But anything else that may cause a non-isolated misfires?

15.4 AF to 17.3 is lean to very lean. Both would cause misfires. With E10 gasoline your idle AF should be in the area of 14.2 or so or a Lambda of right at 0.97 to 1.0.

Why is your tune so lean at low inlet air temps?

Have you taken a look at the coolant temp readings from the computer? When you first start it from cold, coolant temp should read around ambient air temps. And it can be off/wrong, but if not in an “implausible” range wouldn’t set a code. But it’s important to the AF mix. Not likely the issue, but easy enough to check.