Gasket, balancer or flywheel?

One way to check engine mounts. If you can find a similar car, compare it to yours. Rev the rpm, and watch what happens to the engine. Do it in the driveway. See what happens? It’s Isaac Newton at work, Newton’s law of inertia causing the engine to move in its rubberized mounts. They make them that way, to give. Otherwise, if the engine were bolted directly to the chassis, the mounting points would constantly be breaking. But they are only supposed to move so much. And not more. If your own engine moves considerably more than the car you compare it to, that would be an indication of engine mounts on the fritz.

The easier way is to just as your local shop. They deal with this problem all the time.

You have solid rubber motor mounts. If one is really bad, the rubber will have separated from the metal. Carefully pry on the engine. If you see any separation, replace the mounts.
Another test
Put the truck on jackstands
Carefully and slowly jack up the engine underneath the oil pan, while watching the motor mounts

If it is an automatic, it might be that the Torqwue converter is loose on the flywheel. OOps I went back and see that it is a 5 speed manual.

I think I know the answer. Its the pilot bearing. This is the same problem that we had on Chevy pickup. I pulled the motor because I could not find the cause of vibration. When I had on the motor on the motor hoist at eye level, I could see that the pilot bearing was egged shaped. This caused the clutch disk to move and now be out of round. This is what caused the vibration.

So what were the compression readings and what was the vacuum gauge doing?

all of the compression readings were within 5-10 lbs of each other so either all of my cyliders are bad or none are. i had the vacuum test done in a shop since i don’t have that tool to check it myself and was told it was fine.

i’m not all that familiar with how a manual transmission is set up on a small truck like this but i figured that if the clutch was pressed in and i’m not in motion that nothing is actually turning from the clutch back? i know on the rigs i’ve driven that this is usually the case but i could be wrong. so could it still be the pilot bearing if i still get the vibration with the clutch pedal all the way to the floor while parked? in any case if thats whats wrong doesn’t that still mean the transmission needs to come out? so if i take it in and they take it apart would i still be further ahead getting a new clutch in it now regardless of wether thats what the problem is or not if i have the flywheel replaced?

If the clutch fork boot is removed you may be able to see the pressure plate and inspect it for missing weights. They would be welded to the housing and if thrown off the weld bead should remain to indicate their loss.