Fuel pump not starting in the mornings... but starts after it took some sun

I have a 93 buick century 3.3, Lately it never starts in the mornings when I do notice visible humidity condensed on the car. When it doesn’t starts the fuel pump makes no noise. When if does start the fuel pump makes a small sound. I already change the relay, and cleaned the gas tank. I measured the current on the fuel pump inlet wireing, they are ~12V for a few sec when it doesn’t starts; and I noticed a quite higher kick (~16/18V) for few seconds when it starts. So I am wondering what can be the problem?! Can ambien humidity cause the fuel pump not to start, or should I search around the fuel pump or fuel computer…

Going out on a limb because you seem well in hand of issues, sure it could be contacts and relays etc. but would try a new rotor distributor cap and plug wires as they are responsible for humid no start conditions in a majority (my guess) of the time.

I thought about that but I was wondering if the distributor cap would be make the fuel pump not to start. Because the car cranks quite normally, it is just that the fuel pump does not turns…