Front tire "stutters" on hard turns

2005 Subaru Baja. The front right tire stutters-- like it’s running over gravel-- after 2-30 minutes of high speed driving, when the car is hot and it’s a hard turn like turning into a parking space. Over the last two years or so the transmission was replaced, along with clutch and both front CV joints. Brakes and rotors replaced, and two calipers bored out. Differential was replaced. two different mechanics could not replicate the problem mostly because it required the 30 minutes of driving. But it happens to me every day going to/from work. Any ideas?

You’re talking about a stutter at full steering in either direction? Or just one direction?

If a piece of the suspension is faulty, they should be able to replicate the conditions or find a troublesome part with it up on a lift. Perhaps something is rubbing?

Otherwise, it could be another transmission related issue… which I will refrain from commenting on further. I gather it is AWD, and I don’t have a lot of experience with such cars.

Maybe consider living with it while saving up for a new or newer car. You seem to have spent a lot of money fixing its problems in the last two years, and I know that they aren’t cheap. Though… A car without a car payment is nice, too… Still, it may not be worth the thousands required up front to keep fixing problems.

Are all 4 tires identical, with similar tread depth?

yes, all tires are the same. I invested in the work to date because the Baja is pretty solid. They did some work on the AWD last year (still under the warranty of the replacement). Mostly happens turning one direction.

...it's a hard turn like turning into a parking space.

Makes me suspect an ABS sensor or connection.

This is a classic symptom of a bad Center Viscous Coupler.
Even if the tires are currently “matching”, I suspect that–at some point–they were not matched, or that tire rotation was not done on a consistent mileage basis.

yep, the classic symptoms is why the differential was replaced. And yet it continues… i have to find a garage to talk this out. I’m still somewhat new to my area where i found an awesome transmission guy, and a good Midas for minor stuff, but dont have a real mechanic.

two different mechanics could not replicate the problem mostly because it required the 30 minutes of driving. But it happens to me every day going to/from work. Any ideas?

Pre-arrange a time for the mechanic to be available. Probably first thing in the AM. Then you leave 1/2 hour beforehand and get it up to temp where the problem manifests itself. You drive up, mechanic hops in driver’s seat, you in passenger and off to demonstrate the problem. Since you’re minimizing the impact to their schedule, they should be amenable…