Four wheel drive question

How to discredit Mike. That’s easy. Both Mike and I, along with Robert gift are in the same room taking turns on the computer.

I know dodge…keep dreaming…because logic and reasoning are WAY BEYOND you.

Too many trips through the Stargate probably has that effect.

So should we start calling you teal’c???

The Police in Maine say that accidents are caused by 4WD vehicles that are not in 4WD when there is snow on the road.
I think both of you are right as either could be the case. I live in Maine and the sample is so small, the technology is so lacking, they could easily have missed the long wheel based PU with sand in the back, but poor tires. Or the short SUV without weight and poor tires, or the…
BTW, Stargate does exist in central Maine, it’s a whole other world up heah…ayah a hah.
There were three suv s off the road the last storm, bout the same as what’s in the entire town of Etna.

Daniel would be OK. He has to talk really fast so the show can have an ending. He and Carter have these really long explanations. That’s probably why O’Neal doesn’t speak much. Season 8 was da bomb.

Whenever SG-1 goes to a cold planet something bad always happens. OH, when they go anywhere something bad happens.

It wouldn’t be much of a show if they went someplace and something DIDN’T happen.

The main (pun intended) with SUV’s is the people who own them (yes I own one). But there are many many people who think because they own a 4wd SUV they can drive anywhere at any speed. They haven’t a clue how to drive one. They barely know how to drive their minivan. Those are the SUV’s you see off the road.

You can use your four wheel drive any time your not driving on dry pavement or asphalt. If you drive in 4-wheel drive on pavement, then you can damage the differentials. If the tires can slip a bit (you won’t even notice) on dirt, gravel or ice during turns, then it doesn’t do any harm.