Fender bender

I’m sorry, but if your car is truely this bad PLUS the wheel is bent under the car at a 45 degree angle, the car is history.

I look forward to seeing the photos of your actual car. It can’t be this bad and still have only a $7000 quote. Sonewhere in the transition between what they told you and what you’ve told us something appears to have been miscommunicated.

that had its unitized structure tortured back into its original dimensions

Good thing I wasn’t drinking or eating when I read this. Man, that is funny!
I cannot wait for the next opportunity to use your terminology to describe any restoration repairs I undertake. Destined to be a classic!!

I’ll try to post pics before weekend. Well body damage not that terrible probably (when bumper down everything looks scary=)) ) headlight crushed, hood in much better condition, bumper crushed,right fender bended but not as much, under the hood everything looks good… He jumped on the curb at about 65mph and than car crushed in the wooden shool fence so car kind of took down fence an sat on it. I mean if not that damm wheel I would spend about 1000 on the parts (used of course) and about 600 on the labor (my friend is mechanic)

Whether the wheel being bent matters depends on whether the suspension arms bent, or whether the frame of the car where they attach bent. If it’s the former, that’s a few hundred dollars in parts and however much in labor. If it’s the latter, you’re in “it will never be the same” territory.

If that really is very similar (I mean not just location, but severity and which panels were damaged and in what direction and to what depth) then it might not be too bad otherwise. The external stuff in the front all bolts on…you’re only worried about the part that the bolt-on stuff bolts to.