EURO Synthetic Blend of oil?

@dagosa, what is wrong with giving the customers what they want? Exxon-Mobil can formulate Mobil1 for any market they want. If it works well for the European, Asian, and Nort American markets, that covers all the vehicles sold here as well as most of the world. I see a lot of the regulars post about oil change intervals that are shorter than recommended by the auto manufacturers, and for the most part everyone seems to agree that it is a good practice. I would expect that the same people would have no problem using any oil that is at least good enough for their car, including oil that might be over specified for their particular application.

Just curious, the OP said ā€œVW has a customer for lifeā€. But OP didnā€™t really explained what he thinks the difference is between VW and other brands. OP, what is it exactly you like about VW and/or your own Jetta vs other cars you might have purchased instead?

I have European and exotic auto mechanic shop but I am engineer.I have Mercedes benz and BMW engineering back ground.
BMW got too many oil leak problem from USA consumer.Our research found out a lot of people doesnā€™t use European formula oil.American formula oil is acidic and when it touches rubber gasket it makes them harder so it starts to leaking

Oil is very important not every oil same.All German manufacture use Liqui Moly in processing but marketing convert them too Mobil1 or Castrol.
We also use CAM2 Blue blood Elite Euro on our customer cars.I recommended this oil

I am from Baton Rouge LA.

Most people will scoff at this but if I donā€™t feel like doing my own yearly VW oil changes (I have 3 of them) I just take it to the dealer. My 04 V8 Touareg costs me $80 in Castrol Euro alone because it takes 9qts. I can get the oil changed at the dealer any time for $60 (I donā€™t live close to the dealer but do live close to a parts store) and thatā€™s using VW spec oil. Find a VW dealer in your area that is trusted for repairs. They are always running oil change specials usually around $40-$50. Itā€™s a quick money maker for them and the dealer doesnā€™t pay anywhere near what we would for a QT of oil, they get it in drums because they stick to a specific oil spec and make (castrol). If you do the math they can only do about 24 Touaregs from a 50gallon drum of oil.