Engine stutters

I don’t know much about cars, so I need help. I love my red 2000 Mazda MPV.

During acceleration, between about 1800 and 2400 rpm,the engines seems to stutter.

I put something in the gas, to make sure there wasn’t moisture in it. No check engine lights is on.

Your best bet would be to get it checked out by a good independent mechanic. That way the little red MPV will be around for a long time. It’s probably a minor problem right now but minor problems can get major if they are not addressed in a proper manner.

Instead of just adding something to the gas, you should be focusing on the maintenance of this MPV with unknown odometer mileage.

When was the last time that you replaced spark plugs, spark plug wires, air filter, fuel filter, and transmission fluid? More often than not, lack of this type of maintenance is the source of problems like this.

As missileman stated, you need to take the vehicle to a reputable mechanic for examination and diagnosis.
If you want to avoid unnecessary work at inflated prices, DO NOT go to chain operations like Midas, Meineke, Monro, Sears, AAMCO, etc.