Electrical problem?

I have a 2001 chevy camaro 3.8l. Its been dying out on me lately just for no reason and i can usually start it back up and be good again to drive for awhile till it does it again. I took it to the dealer they ran test on it and couldnt find anything wrong. Lately my radio has been restarting, my turn signals working then not working, abs brakes not working when it shuts off, and my gauge lights going on and off. To me it sounds like an electrical problem but what?

Check the battery and all cables attached to it. Make sure all the contact points a clean and tight. Hopefully someone who knows Camaro s better than I can offer more specific instructions.

My Camaro wasn’t as new as yours, but mine was about 8 or 9 years old (same age as yours is now) when I had the same dieing problem, dash lights, & radio scenario as you. (Did not have abs, and never had the turn signal problem.) In addition to what Joseph advised, check your engine to chassis ground wire, and the engine to body ground wires. These and the battery cables are the only things I can think of that would cause faults on so many different systems. I’m not sure which of these actually fixed mine because I cleaned and tightend them all at the same time.