Driving older cars

I would need to actually know what kind of vehicles the 10 year olds…Actually are? What are we talking about here…10yr old BMW? or a 10yr old Hyundai Accent? It matters greatly

Saturn, 2001, with 115K. Runs great. Burns a little oil.
2000 Chrysler Concorde, 128K Runs great, no problems with engine or trans or interior.
2003 Toyota Camry 45K, driven by a LOL, immaculate.

Personally, I don’t have a problem with having 3 cars around. Just in case.
So is it to be assumed that the new car is the '03 Camry? If one of the others has to go then I’d wave bye to the Saturn and keep the Concorde.

New car is a Altima 15K, Obtained before the group of oldies.

So that’s a total of FOUR cars, not three as originally described. Hmmmm?

To me it’s easy. Keep ONE car for your usual needs. Sell the others, however many there really are, and buy something FUN. Let go of being practical, live it up a little with this windfall.

Want ideas? Start with these: a red convertible, or a little sporty car like a Miyata, or a specifically useful like a small truck if you have a need such, or something classic which you might have yearned for decades ago like a first generation Mustang or Camaro, or a match of a car you owned in your youth, or a conversion van for a long summer road trip, a good four wheel drive vehicle so you can explore back roads or winter wonderlands. The extra vehicles were a gift, accept them that way and enjoy what they do for you. Lucky you!