Driver flees Lexus RX350 emergency vehicle

Transporting blood platelets emergently westbound to a trauma hospital for a “patient hemorrhaging in the OR”, I approach a double intersection. (Two lanes northbound, broad grassy median, two lanes southbound.) Traffic signals red, - naturally.

A westbound medium-sized black SUV changes lanes left into open lane 1 (left lane) I was intending to use.

As the emergency vehicle approaches, the SUV driver sees that cross-traffic has stopped.
He(?) crosses the southbound lanes to get out of the way.
Good move!

But instead of going right into lane 2, he accelerates and continues westbound in lane 1!

As the emergency vehicle catches up, he accelerates and goes through another RED intersection where cross-traffic has stopped.

Being the rat that I am, I call police dispatch and report the apparently fleeing driver running red signals.
Dispatch says they are putting out an APB (All Points Bulletin)

Through the cellphone I update streets crossed and describe what he is doing.

Staying safely behind, I cannot discern make/model. The license plate looks like temporary tag obscured behind a plastic cover.

Now driving in the center median, he is kicking up dust and gravel as he passes westbound traffic in lanes 1 and 2.

Then continues into the left turn lane and passes vehicles stopped behind another red signal.
I follow into the left turn lane to pass the same vehicles.

Drivers and pedestrians must think they are witnessing a police chase!

This continues for many blocks.
Approaching congested traffic, he goes from the westbound left turn lane all the way over to eastbound’s far right lane, going by eastbound vehicles on their right.
He turns south onto a two-lane one-way southbound arterial.
I continue straight west to the hospital.

I should learn how to post the dash cam video on Youtube.