Do you tip car service shuttle guys?

Sure but most of the time we never see them. I will say that the late night nurse attending the surgeon was my neighbor. A little embarrassing since she likely shaved me but yeah she was thanked for her service. Her sister chasing me in her bikini is another story.

1 Like

I understand how you might feel, but like a car mechanic they have seen everything, why was her sister wearing the nurses bikini? :wink:

1 Like

Why were you in her bikini?? :rofl: :rofl: Nevermind don’t answer that.

4 Likes

George, they have a thing called “email” now. I havent bought a stamp in years. I cant even write in cursive anymore.

1 Like

I used to use it, but gave up on that idea. Took too much time to sort out all the come-ons, scams, advertisements etc. Big time savings possible by losing email. I have some camera photo’s to send to a friend, will put them on a CD and snail mail CD.

George, some day we’re going to get you into the 21st century.

1 Like

George does have a point. Thank you cards and greeting cards, birthday, Christmas, etc, should be sent by snail mail. If I received email from a questionable/unknown source likely it will be deleted without opening. I delete 100+ emails per day. Hitting the “unsubscribe” button seems to inform the sender that my email is valid.

1 Like

I wish I could like this more. I have the same theory about “unknown caller” calls. Answering just validates your number as working. If I am using my laptop when these calls come in I answer but play a pre-recorded fax machine or old fashion phone modem sound. Maybe, just maybe it will label my line as a fax or modem line and stop calling. Talk about wishful thinking :thinking:

2 Likes

I agree.
Unfortunately, it appears that nobody under the age of 30 or so ever sends Thank You cards.

1 Like

We always get thank you cards in the mail foe graduation, wedding gifts, funerals, and other special events. Have you ever gotten a thank you for a thank you though? It sets up a stream of cards going back and forth and no one wants to be the one to stop. Come to think of it though, that’s probably more text messages.