Do mechanics avoid expensive vehicles?

Agreed, I hate sunroofs/moonroofs & T-tops (and anything not solid over my head), I like keeping the sun off my Irish like Skin tone…

1 Like

Can’t live without sun/moonroof. Only use it after sunset and it enables for a wonderful driving experience.

I guess that I could live without a sunroof, but using it in “tilt mode” when I am parking the car on very hot days makes it much cooler when I get into the car. Also, on days that are mild, and not hot enough for A/C, using tilt mode while I’m driving creates a nice updraft that pulls air through the dashboard vents w/o having to use the fan.

The only time I like a sunroof is when the car is unbearably hot. When I had my Accords I would open all the windows and sunroof remotely while walking to the car. When I got to the car the inside temperature was bearable.

It’s falls season now and the temperature is really nice. I no longer need to use the AC, and what I love about the sun/moonroof is that when I lilt it, the air from outside keeps my head cool and breathing feels refreshing.

And yes, in the summer time I leave the sunroof lilted when parked so the car doesn’t get super hot.

I’m a huge, huge fan of the moon, and I’m
Not talking about the moonroof but rather the moon outer space, and at nights I would find a cozy spot to relax and look out through the sunroof to look at the beautiful moon and stars.

Click and Clack often warned us of an impending “boat payment” for mechanics trying to charge you an arm and a leg…

2 Likes