Do I stand a chance?

I wouldn’t use Autolite plugs in a Honda…NGK (the OEM plug) costs about the same and is a MUCH better plug then Autolite.

Agreed. Just providing an easy price comparison.

Last time I checked with my wifes Honda dealer…

The NGK plugs I bought from a local parts store cost me $3.00/each…the Honda OEM plug which was the EXACT SAME NGK PLUG…was $9.00/each.

I will reiterate. There is nothing etched in stone at this point the dealer perpetrated any fraud.
This could have very well been a simple bureaucratic mistake and the fact mistakes occur do not make the dealer an idiot.

There is a lot of paper shuffling involved even on a simple oil change and at times things do fall through the cracks. At one large dealer I worked for it was not uncommon for someone to have a simple 15 minute oil change performed and then have to wait for 2-3 hours for the paperwork to wind its way through the channels.

The parts were obviously not replaced. If the service manager is actually shown these parts (including any possiblly used rotor and plugs) and if he states those items are new then there’s a real problem; either with fraud or outright cluelessness. Probably the latter.

As far as I know, there are no laws governing how the labor charge is posted. I’ve never known any dealer or shop to charge XX dollars per actual hour spent unless it possibly had something to do with the tracing of an electrical problem.