DIY extract broken bleeder valve

I know just tie the broken wire and tape it is not the best option, I am practicing my soldering skills using computer mouse USB cable and broken earbuds. I will solder the wire and tape it after fixing my brake system.

The rubber cap valve is good valve, I put a red circle on the broken valve. I did use electrical test kit to test both my current wiring harness and the new one I bought as replacement part, there is only two pins out of 20 pins that related to the side impact sensor, I checked the electrical resistance between the existing and the replacement sensor and wiring harness, the value was the same after I fixed the broken wire. The sensor is a simple thing with one positive and one negative wire.

There is no more error code showing on my dashboard, how to do more test on airbags if we do not release the bag? I think my Porsche scanner can preform more system scan.

I did, see my post.

Given what you have done on your car, I think ypo DO have the ability to bleed your own brakes. Google “One man brake bleeding”. watch a few of the videos. You can buy a cheap kit or just use a clear soft plastic hose that fots snugly over your bleeder nipple and a jar or bottle. You need something to keep tje jar higher than the bleed screw and keep the master cylinder full. I will never go back to two man brake bleeding.

I bet even one screw is not Porsche, it is not going to meet the dealer’s standard. I am not sure if Porsche dealer will even flush my fluid without replacing my current caliper with their caliper. I bought the replacement caliper from a certified Porsche part supplier out of my state, they may also ignore it.

I know auto repair service business often run like this, asking people to replace as many parts as possible, then do not allow people to bring in their own parts, getting more profit by selling parts.

I will try to bleed some fluid out from my current rear right wheel and then bleed some more from the front driver side wheel. This wheel likely got in some air because it is the closest to the reservoir, I lost half liter fluid before I topped it up. I am learning how to repair my car, this is a good lesson for me.

After my first bleed DIY lesson, I will contact the local Firestone store to send a mechanic to my driveway to flush my fluid, then I will ask them to lift my car up and check my brake lines. Their store is actually walking distance, they changed my engine oil once, but they did not allow me to bring my own oil, that was why I went to Mavis discount tire to change oil last time.

You are dead wrong.
First is the part about “replacing as many parts as possible”.

Two is the part about refusing to use customer supplied parts. There are legitimate reasons for that policy.