Corolla vs Camry lumbar support

True, but that doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is that it’s comfortable.
I should also add that there are many variables including seating position, distances to the steering wheel and pedals, the relative positions of those things to the driver, seat height, side bolsters (I hate the big ones), and vehicle’s suspension that all contribute to whether the car works for a particular driver. And there must be a million variables in the driver him/herself. Curve of the spine, height, bodily proportions, weight, and on and on and on.

The only way for a shopper to improve his/her odds of getting a good fit is to test drive, test drive, test drive, and test drive some more. I’ve made the mistake of getting a car that didn’t work for me. And I lost a bundle in 2005 in depreciation after only two months of ownership… I had to trade it in. The one I ultimately got actually made my back feel better after driving it, and I’ve since driven it for 253,000 miles perfectly comfortably. I plan to keep it forever.

I once did the same thing - bought a Corolla that hurt my back and I sold it after several months - so I know exactly what you’re talking about. I do trust Camrys because of the lumbar control! Thanks.