I have a 2006 Mazda3 that is spilling coolant when the car is turned off. 127k miles
- I have changed the radiator cap 3 times
- Car does not overheat
2a. Car does not seem to have the same peppy power it once had
- Temperature gauge never moves over half way up dial.
- Thermostat had been replaced.
- Car did overheat badly one time about 8 months ago. That is when repairs were done.
- Automatic transmission
- When car is running at a high RPM @5000 for 5-10 seconds car will hesitate and blow black smoke.
- Leak down test had been done twice on cylinders
- Catalytic convertor does not seem to be clogged
Thanks for your help.