Classic Car

I think if you feelgood with his number, it’d ok tobuy. If it’s like most dealers. they may want to hold on but at a a small lot. they need to quick hard thing with classics are condition. You need to be watching.ebay,type on the search lines for others like the car a so on. Then go to e they can help pricing and more info.

And they’re an absolute blast to drive, IF you can get your feet into one of them.

So you want an LBC (Little British Car). As long as you don’t intend to rely on one as your day to day transportation, they can be a lot of fun. The first thing I’d do is see if there is a British car club of some sort in your area. (SMU? Hmmmm.) CLub memebers are most helpful in finding and maintaining an LBC. Yes, they can be trying, but they can also be tons (or maybe just under a ton) of fun. Keep checking ebay and Hemmings Motor News. Watch out for rusty floor pans and rocker panels. There are rust free examples available.

I celebrated 39 years of owning the same MGA just last week. I only let it be my only car for about six months. That’s the secret. Have fun!

Couldn’t resist