Car mechanics

I HAVE BEEN TO A NUMBER OF CAR MECHANICS RECENTLY AND I AM JUST NOT SATISFIED. I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS A WEBSITE THAT RATES AND/OR RECOMMENDS CAR SHOPS IN YOUR LOCAL AREA. BETTER YET, I LIVE IN SCHENECTADY, NY (NEAR ALBANY, NY) AND IF ANYONE IS FROM AROUND HERE THAT VISITS THIS BLOG, COULD YOU REQUEST A PLACE FOR ME.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

BRYAN

I can’t request a mechanic for you. You will have to do the requesting yourself.

However, I can recommend that you go to the following part of this site for locating a mechanic in your area:

You could provide an explanation about what has happened that has left you unsatisfied.
Maybe the problem is not entirely due to the mechanics you’ve visited.

If the mechanics you have encountered have worked for dealerships or chain stores including transmission shops and oil change places I understand your concern. A good independent mechanic is usually better at his job and will save you money.

You should turn off your caps. Reading that is like looking at a where’s waldo maze after drinking tequila and spinning around in an office chair for like 10 minutes.

Sounds like my last job except it would have made sense to do that instead of planning the next party between the ladies’ crash diets. Feast or famine.

Good on you, Jeffmw05, for not accusing him of “shouting”.