Car For College

I’m not too excited by Ford’s reputational acronyms (fix or repair daily, found on road dead, etc). The Mazda6 is just a larger version of the Mazda3, and it is nice, but it costs about 8k more and gets about 7mpg less.

The Galant has a 42ft. turning circle, and the Mazda3 has a 36ft. turning circle. The Galant also weighs about 400lb. more. My uncle said that I should try the new Camaro, but my mom had a bad experience with a Chevy a few years back and refuses to buy another.

They have to actually bring the Camaro to market first.
As to the Ford fusion I mentioned earlier, the Mazda 3 is pretty much a Focus and the Mazda 6 is the Fusion(just sitting in the 6 felt like I was in a Fusion). If you can wait a few months, the Fusion hybrid will be out. Ford states that it can run on the electric engine up to 47 mph before the gas engine kicks in.

Be careful about rain sensing wipers…especially if you ever intend to take it to a car wash…those wipers don’t know the difference between rain water and wash water LOL found out the hard way 2 broken wiper arms later