Bad Smells of Biological Origins

It seems like there are questions about this every few weeks, so I want to share a product I’ve used for years - it’s been around for a long time and is the only thing I have found that works.

http://www.antiickypoo.com/

I’ve used this to eliminate vomit odors in car seats and carpets, cat urine soaked into wood floors, and the aroma of decomposing skunk from a trunk carpet (long story, don’t ask).

Has anybody else found anything that works?

I worked at a detail shop many, many years ago. We used oil of cinnamon and it really worked. I think it also kills bacteria and other nasty stuff. The only problem was that it made your vehicle smell like a bakery for a few weeks.

IN RESPONSE TO THE CROW POOP IN THE FRESH AIR VENT, AN ENZYME BASED DRAIN CLEANER WILL DO WONDERS FOR DIGESTING THE OFFENSIVE MATERIAL(S). THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE AT GROCERY STORES WILL WORK BUT NOT AS QUICKLY. FIND A RESTAURANT SUPPLY AND YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET SOME INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH PRODUCT. REMEMBER “ENZYME” AND YOU’LL BE SAFE (I WOULDN’T DRINK IT BUYT, YOU CAN), YOU WON’T BE CREATING ANY NOXIOUS FUMES, JUST MIX WITH A LITTLE WATER AND SPRAY IT IN. IT MAY WORK WITH THE SPILLED MILK BUT MIGHT STAIN THE CARPET.