- I have a 2007 Audi A4 2.0t
- when I purchased it, it couldn’t accelerate properly. I would floor it and it wouldn’t go past 40 but if i drove on the hightway, eventually it would speed up. My mechanic friend said get it anyway because it should be an easy fix.
- he installed New fan, Coolant flange plus sensor, new CCV, turbo cutoff valve and more. It worked flawlessly after for a few weeks.
-It started to create thick white smoke when i attempt to accelerate too fast and the oil levels would diminish. I had to top it up every week
-My mechanic friend cleaned the throttle body and it came back to normal for a few weeks
- now it has a oil pressure red light on and was told it shouldn’t be driven under those conditions
- now it just sits. It starts and moves normally by smoke comes from somewhere near the engine as it sits idle.
-My mechanic friend doesn’t think it’s the turbo but another mechanic said it was. My uncle said i need to replace the engine, another mechanic said it needs a new turbo and exhaust manifold. I don’t know who’s right.
Has anyone delt with this issue before?
Please help, any insight will help