2012 Chevrolet Camaro - 2 Nitrous systems?

Is it possible to put both a wet injection and a dry injection nos system on a V8 engine

I hope Mustangman replies. I have no idea what a wet nitrous injection system is.

1 Like

Yes but don’t. Makes no sense to install 2 systems that do the same thing. A wet system has both liquid nitrous and an additional fuel line to compensate for the extra oxygen the nitrous adds.

The dry system shoots in nitrous only and the fuel injection system is triggered to increase fuel flow through the existing injectors. If you have an aftermarket ECU you can do this. If you have a factory ECU, you’ll burn the pistons tops right through with massive lean condition.

1 Like

I’m struggling to understand why you would want both. They both have their pros and cons but having both at the same time- I don’t see how that helps…

1 Like

Could both wet and dry systems be tuned to deliver half the normal amount of nitrous while using them simultaneously?

Anything’s possible, but why?

I’m brainstorming the issue, assuming the OP has a reason for doing so. It could make sense if having wet and dry nitrous systems overcame the deficiencies of either alone.

Helps blow the connecting rods right out the side of an 8 year old LS engine! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

hey, some people like lawn art of that variety! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like