Had a new battery installed over a year ago and ever since if I don’t drive it for 2 or 3 days it dies. AAA has has run a diagnostic 3 times and each time the alternator was good. I took it to Auto Zone and they did a diagnostic and no code. The last time it died after only 1 day,I missed a doctors’ appointment. The mileage is 124,587, it sits in a garage.
There’s a very good chance you’ve got a parasitic draw
It sounds as if you’re not going to repair this yourself . . . ?
If so, pay a shop to perform a parasitic draw test
50 milliamps is the maximum allowable value. You might have a control module not going to sleep, an aftermarket radio or alarm that is acting up, a dome light or glove box light not turning off, and so forth