There are some great deals at government auctions. You just have to be careful. I went to DRMO auctions on base when I was in the Air Force and bought a couple of vehicles. One was a '72 Vega that I bought for $17. I sold it for scrap because it wasn’t worth fixing and made a little money. The other vehicle was a lift bucket truck that I bought and sold the next day to a small town that was looking for one. We had a very good Christmas that year.
missileman
10
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| State Surplus Auctions for Autos worth giving it a try? | 38 | 2619 | December 17, 2017 | |
| Car Auctions sites | 23 | 2202 | March 10, 2021 | |
| Car auction | 10 | 1155 | September 19, 2009 | |
| Buying a repossessed vehicle at auction - good idea or not? | 12 | 3638 | November 10, 2011 | |
| Impounded, and old cruisers | 5 | 643 | August 23, 2007 |