Air System in 2007 Sonata

Hello, I signed up just to ask this question. I am at a loss on what to do and at the end of my rope.

This is going to be long. I have been having problems with my air unit for a long time. This summer it would only work on the highest and lowest settings. Then one day it just wouldn’t come on. We had the relays and resistor changed as well as the switchs. It worked fine for a few weeks and then it would sometimes work sometimes not.

I noticed that it worked when the car was cool first thing in the morning or if the windows were left open and it was in the shade. Took it to the dealer and they replaced the switchs again saying we had gotten a bad one. The system worked fine again for a few weeks. Now it is cold out and the system will some times work, sometimes not. If I turn it off for a short time when the heater has been on it won’t work.

The light on the temp switch doesn’t come on at all. The two for air flow and the rear defroster do cone on. It’s like it doesn’t have power to the temp and fan controls. The others always work.

I took it in last week. They said it was the fan motor and replaced. It did the same thing as before it didnt fix anything. Now they want to put in another fan motor but I really don’t think that’s the problem. I am thankful they are redoing it for free, but I want my car fixed.

Any ideas?

What year?

It’s a 2007