93 accord won't start

Do you have spark in each of the plug wires?

only the last one has spark

Well, that means the other wires are probably done for, very likely since they have oil all over them.
You could replace them them all, along with the cap and the rotor. The distributor is a pretty simple device, after all. Since it is clearly turning (you have spark in one plug), the spark from the coil is not reaching the other plugs.
Wires with oil all over them should be replaced. Rotors and caps are cheap. I’m not saying with absolute certainty that this is your problem but it definitely doesn’t help your car with starting. It could have some other issue that these cables/cap/rotor are masking.
So just replace them but before you do consider this:

How did you get oil all over those cables? Did you leave the filler plug off while driving it or something?
Or did it happen by itself?
If by itself, you first have to fix that issue because it will just happen again.

it happened on its own and all 4 are soaked

Most likely your valve cover gasket and the o-rings are leaking. The pressure could have built up such that it just blows by those seals. I’d check things like your PCV valve. It could be clogged, causing that build up and blowing oil out of the top of the engine.

Then replace your wires, cap and rotor to try again.

Accord are FAMOUS for distributor FAILURES…in fact whenever someone tell me their Accord will not start I immediately check the shelf for my “known working Accord Distributor” and that one part has gotten more Accords started than I can possibly count.

What happens is that the ignitor in the distributor blows out…it can be replaced separately but Ive found th distrib swap to be easiest and cheapest.

If you have anyone you know with the same year accord …just swap distribs and see what you get…HOWEVER…and Accord with a WEAK SPARK and no start condition is IN MY EXPERIENCE almost ALWAYS solved with a new distrib…usually about $120 online…

Try a known working one first if that is a possibility…and an excellent first step…

Just my 2 cents

Blackbird

Yea, that’s what I was thinking as well as he had started a second thread (http://community.cartalk.com/discussion/2286368/93-honda-accord#latest) but there he didn’t mention the oil all over the place.
The “not starting” issue is a secondary problem, it seems.

Just for the record, does the starter turn the engine over when you try to start it?

yea it cranks but wont start i pulled a plug wire and it was covered in oil

Alright. You’ve started at least 3 threads on this topic and in at least one of them you were told that oil = no spark, and to fix it by replacing the valve cover gasket. It’s really difficult to help people when they start a multitude of threads about the same topic and then run around to each one asking the same questions. People volunteer their time here and while free to you it does have value to them. Please respect it by sticking to one thread so that answers aren’t duplicated.

Here’s the deal: the wires are probably why your car won’t start. However, replacing them now is a waste of money. Something is soaking them in oil. If you replace the wires without addressing the oil leak, you’ll ruin the new wires too. Several people here have suggested the valve cover gasket. That would be a good place to start.

Also, to second shadowfax, you’ll get better results if you stick to one topic.

ok i just want it 2 start so i can take it 2 my house

ok well i fixed the valve cover and o rings new plugs and wires and still didnt start so i hit the gas tank a few times and it started?

Might be fuel pump related in that case. There’s a main FI relay that is known to have issues of that vintage Honda. Perhaps check that first. Very often you can resolder the relay to make it go again. This may be useful to you: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html#mainrelay

I take it you have spark everywhere now?