2006 bmw 750li.
The brakes feel as if they have no assist. The pedal doesnt go to the floor, but requires the force of a gorilla to stop the car. The faster im going, the easier it stops, yet as i approach around 30 to 25 mph it becomes extremly difficult to stop.
- changed front and rear pads and roators (seems slightly worse since. Roators were pretty worn, pads were so-so, not that bad)
- Checked the break booster via the car on/off pedal movement methods, and everything is normal.
- pulled the vacuum line, and without a gauge, the vacuum seems to be plenty. Check vavle seems also ok
- Aware of the recall, car was taken in 2013 for it, but no issues were found then, and i found none now. There is no presence of oil around the vavle or anywhere in that area.
- checked everything for leaks, none present, and brake fluid is exactly on the max line in the res.
- have not bleed the brakes. My wife is scared of bmw’s and i dont have many friends to help. But as to that, there should be no air in there in the first place.
Any ideas would be awesome