2019 RAM 2500 - Warm AC

2019 Ram 2500 HD 6.4L 5500 miles on it A/C blowing warm does not cool truck is new bought it in the winter Dec 2019 dealer saying the temp is below 60F after 8 minutes of driving. They say after checking other trucks its the same. not really happy with this.

Ask to drive another Ram and see if “they all do that.” If they don’t, you have a case and you may need to escalate things to corporate.

1 Like

I believe the last time I measured my car the temperature was in the low 40s, so “below 60” doesn’t sound good to me.

1 Like

Below 60 could be 59.5 or 40. Why not measure the temperature yourself and get an exact reading?

1 Like

If the outlet temps are in the 60s or even 50s the A/C is not going to cool well on a hot day. It needs to be down in the 40s or even slightly sub-40.

If the temps are in the 50s or 60s then I would think there may be a slight leak causing refrigerant loss. The A/C gauges would need to be connected to find out what is going on.
And I kind of doubt they checked other trucks. We’re supposed to believe they’re going to go run a series of vehicles down the road testing the A/C for comparison? Not.

1 Like