- White Vapor with acrid smell exits exhaust pipe. It is a constant vapor that doesn’t stop coming until the car… shuts itself off.
- Not sulfur, coolant, rotten egg-like smell.
- Dies about 1 minute after running, probably less.
- No check engine lights.
- Vehicle temperature stays cold/center. Never hot.
- Dip stick shows no water in oil. Also looked with a tiny scope into the oil and no water still.
- When engine does run above a certain speed, runs decently smooth.
- Doesn’t seem like smoke as it goes away seconds after coming from exhaust pipe.