2014 Dodge Caravan fluid leak

been noticing oil or trans fluid leak stains in my driveway not sure what it is any suggestions

If you can’t tell what it is, I would suggest you ask a mechanic, we can’t see or smell the stains let alone know where they are coming from. Things like this don’t get cheaper to fix by ignoring them, only more expensive. Could be as simpleas a loose bolt now.

If you get a large piece of cardboard to park over it will help you decide what is leaking and where.

Transmission fluid will leave a red stain…engine oil will leave a black or brown stain…depending on how long it’s been since the last oil change. Coolant will leave a greenish stain. Power steering fluid can be red or clear.

There is also the possibility that it is brake fluid which would also be clear. You may find that staining the inside of a tire or near a tire, or your stain would be in line with the drivers side.

When you do find the cardboard stained, don’t move the cardboard. Jack the car up, support it with jack stands, and you should be able to crawl under and look up to where the fluid is dripping from.

Yosemite

If it’s like my 2007 Town and Country, the antifreeze supplied by the Chrysler dealer is red. Drops of it will not be as oily feeling as drops of red transmission fluid.

You can look at your radiator’s overflow tank - it’s translucent and the color will show through.

Check all the fluid levels, engine oil, coolant, brake fluid, and transmission fluid. If one of those is low, that’s probably what is leaking.