2013 Chevrolet Malibu tl

Hey guys I have 2013 Chevy Malibu I had an issue which is when I drive with any gear except N,P the car is shut down particularly it’s stopped on low speed like when I’m slowing down in red light and it’s shut down and I start car car again it’s starting different rough and it does make on low speed when you over 10 miles it’s doesnt I tried the other gears like M and there is no check engine light

There could still be stored diagnostic codes in the computer memory even w/no check engine light, so that’s where to start. Your symptoms are too vague to make any educated guesses what the problem is. If you want a couple of wild guess, either a problem with the idle air control mechanism or intermittent misfires.

I already checked there is no code

Your best bet is to take it to a well-recommended shop for a diagnostic. If you don’t want to do that for some reason, if I had that problem these are the measurements I’d start with: Intake manifold vacuum, idle rpm, ignition timing, fuel trims.

Your post was very hard to read and understand so I don’t have an answer for you but does anyone know what gear is M?

Gear m is manual

Thanks anyway I will go service to see what’s going on