2011 Hyundai Accent OK for road trip?

I’m not familiar enough w/how ebay works to do it myself, but maybe somebody here that knows eBay’s workings has a way of checking how many glass crt TV’s have sold recently, and for what price.

I’m sure some do. But I’d guess those that do are at prices a fraction of which they’re offered on EBay. I see lots of starting prices on EBay (and similar sites) that are clearly highly optimistic. And there are a lot of people who don’t know the difference.

I tried to sell my camera equipment on a similar site. Hundreds of dollars worth, including a Canon EOS, zoom capabilities to 400, 72mm lenses, filters, remote shutter release, etc. etc. But it’s a film camera. All those hundreds of dollars are now worth zero. I also tried getting rid of it all at pawn shops and consignment shops. Nobody will take it. Nobody. I should have sold it years ago. I’m seriously considering taking it to Goodwill.

One 32 incher is priced at $6.49 There, I fixed it for you.

I own a telescope and was looking to make a home-made eyepiece out of a 35 mm camera lens I spotted at a flea market. I offered up $5, cash on the barrel, but the seller just waved me away, yelling ‘no discounts’ … lol …

I wish I could get it to you, but I just mailed my daughter’s roller skates to her by the slowest, cheapest way possible and it cost me $48! The cost of shipping has gotten outrageous.

Try Craigslist. And best of luck.

That television on Ebay was a high end TV when new, Bang & Olufsen Beovision Avant TV 32" CRT. It has a wide screen (16:9)/flat screen display, not a typical old TV, I don’t know if it has any real value.