2008 Chrysler 300 Touring Transmission Issues ):

I bought my 2008 Chrysler 300 used at a car auction and its been running fine for the past couple years. About two months ago the transmission needed repair so I took it out and took it to a mechanic to get fixed. All i had to do was install the transmission back into my car. My car was still running when i took it to the mechanic. Once I picked it up from the mechanic i have been installing and uninstalling the transmission several times and yet my car still won’t turn on. Please help my car has been good to me i don’t want to have to buy a new one ):

The motor will or won’t start? Can’t tell if the motor won’t run. Or, if the motor runs but you can’t get the transmission to engage so the car won’t move.

If the motor won’t start you must have disconnected the battery. In the process of the repair your car might think it has been stolen and the theft deterrent system isn’t reading that you have a proper key in the ignition. Do you have any other keys you can try? Perhaps you are using the “valet” key?