- New heater core
- New radiator cap
- Complete coolant flush
- New thermostat housing and thermostats
- New coolant temp sensor
In the past few days, at idle and the coolant temp where it should be, my heat has gone from warm to cool.
- Heater core inlet and outlet pipes are hot
- Coolant temp is fine
- Engine is not overheating which makes me rule out bad water pump (water pump is only a year old anyway)
- Not leaking coolant - checked reservoir and it remains the same
- Air gets warmer as engine revs
The only thing I can think of now is a blend door… does anyone have any experience with the blend doors on this vehicle? Or how to troubleshoot them? Would a bad blend door cause my symptoms?