2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser radiator hose

I’m sure the reason the hoses were clamped off is that the radiator has a huge leak in it and that is probably where the water is now coming from. Whether any damage was done or not from coolant that was not circulating cannot be told at this point without having someone look at it that knows something about cars.

In the long thread on “buy here pay here”, there might be some pearls of wisdom that could help. It’s not uncommon to hear someone bought a car and had problems and it just sits because they can’t afford to fix it and now are in a mess.

Thanks Bing. Yea lesson learned. That car ruined my life. Lost my Scentsy account for 3 months because couldn’t make it to any events to sell my products. Now just struggling to get one daughter to school and work, then my other daughter to work and now her college she is signing up for in January. Just wish it wasn’t such a Hard lesson I learned this time. Its not only me paying for my mistake it is my girls too. Lol.
Thanks for your time. In fact I guess I need to try to get those clamps back on.

Guess living in the good ole’ days are gone.

Lesson: Don’t trust nobody. Lol