2006 Honda civic needs help!

cont

If it came with Iridium plugs, then replace with Iridium. Use anti-seize compound unless the plugs say they have an anti=seize plating. Do not use anti-seize compound on plated plugs. Do not use copper anti=seize on the plugs.

cont.

And finish off with a new air filter. That should restore performance.

One last thing, you can do the brake flush when you have to replace the front pads unless you have ABS, then do it now unless you are going to do the pads soon. You have checked the brake pads haven’t you?

Keith! You’re thinking in nanothoughts! Is everything okay?

I think Keith has a chronic web issue with the text boxes - they cut him off or something.

I can only get in short posts at this website. Otherwise I get a 502 timeout error.

It’s good to hear it’s only a technical issue!

Only thing I’d change from Keith’s list is to run water though the cooling system before refilling it. I’m now amazed at all the different and, at time, incompatible coolants out there. Who knows what’s in there now?

My short recap, trans fluid change, gas filter change, spark plug change, air filter change, coolant change. The Oil changes are great. The brake fluid if there has been no brake work done before, can be done with pending brake work. And a dose of sea foam in the gas just to make you feel better.

I looked for a gas filter today, parts book says NS(not serviceable)?

It appears that it is not serviceable. Even if it was, they aren’t needed unless you get some bad gas.