2003 dodge ram1500 air lines schematics

Hello I’m looking for a diagram of air lines for 2003 dodge ram 1500. Engine is 4.7L anyone
That could help me find a schematic ug would be greatly appreciated.

If you mean the vacuum lines on the engine, the emission sticker under the hood should reflect the vacuum hose routing.

Tester

I meant to put vacuum lines. This should help thanks for your prompted response

I’m glad that is cleared up, I was trying to picture a half ton pickup with air brakes. You could have a really neat horn though.

Horn is unique I liked it myself

Hey I recently starting working on my own trucks. And the hose coming off of my 03 Dodge Ram 4.7L brake booster has a t connection on it and attached to that t is a hard plastic hose going towards the battery. It’s cut and I can’t seem to figure out where it’s supposed to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The cruise control servo is under the battery tray.

But does the cruise control have hose? Does it hook up to the brake booster?

The cruise control servo is vacuum operated.

Oh ok. Didn’t know that. I have a picture of the hose. My brother is a mechanic and thinks that’s why my truck could bog up sometimes.

[/quote]

The hose that goes to the brake booster usually goes directly to the intake manifold. That hose has to be leak free, otherwise you’ll have a huge vacuum leak, which will cause the engine to perform very poorly, especially at and near idle. First step, fix the leak by pinching the hose off where it t’s to the cruise control. If that solves the engine bogging problem, then you’ll have to re-plumb it to get the cruise control working again.

I greatly appreciate it. My cruise control doesn’t work but I checked the thing you said is the cruise control and doesn’t have a place for a broken spot

I’m also getting horrible gas mileage