2001 VW Passat Sedan V6 GLX - Strange noise on highway

I hear a strange noise from the front right area of my car while driving on the highway. It usually becomes audible when I’m going around 80mph and it only happens when I’m accelerating, continues while I accelerate, and stops when I take my foot off the gas. I’m not really sure how to describe it, but it kind of goes “dulu dululu dululu dulu.” It’s not very loud and sometimes it’s hard to hear over the wind. I don’t feel any vibrations and the performance of the car doesn’t seem to be effected.

I had the front right axle and tie rods replaced in January and the front right upper control arm replaced this week. I bought the car used in January so I do not know if the sound occurred before replacing the axle and tie rods but it is still present after I replaced the front right upper control arm.

I forgot to mention that it does not always happen everytime I start going around 80mph. I can often drive for a while at 80mph before it starts. Also, the noise remains constant and does not change with how hard I accelerate.

The easy solution is to drive the speed limit.