1997 grand voyager,,,,fuel goes back in tank after sitting overnight,,,,,,in morning car won't start

MY GRAND VOYAGER 1997 PLYMOUTH 3.3 LOOSES FUEL PRESSURE OVERNIGHT…IT WON’T START UNTIL I CRANK IT FOR 5 MIN OR LONGER…I CHECKED WITH FUEL GAUGE TESTER, AND WHILE IT RUNS IT READS 50LBS, AFTER HOURS IT DROPS TO ,O, INJECTORS DON’T LEAK…WHAT’S UP WITH THIS VAN???

DALEKUSHMASR@GMAIL,COM

I’m not an expert but most cars will lose the pressure after sitting a while. The important part is how fast the pressure comes up again when the key is turned to on. If the injectors don’t leak, you have a good fuel pump, and the back pressure ball is holding in the pump, it should come right up to pressure again in a couple seconds. If not you have a pump not starting, bad pump, leaking injector, or that ball valve in the pump. So check the pressure again when you turn the key to see if it comes up or not. If it comes up to pressure, you may have another problem with starting like an engine temp sensor.

I THINK YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE PUMP AND REGULATOR, NATURALLY THE REGULATOR IS ON THE PUMP AND BOTH IN THE GAS TANK…ONCE I DROP THE TANK I SHOULD CHANGE THE ENTIRE ASSY. ANY IDEAS ON A GOOD PUMP BRAND?..