1996 Buick Park Avenue 4-Wheel Alignment

The alignment shop noted that certain components were “non-adjustable”, they may be waiting for the vehicle to return with the proper parts installed to make the adjustments or authorization to correct the problem.

Did your suspension shop tell you this could no be corrected? I would not have accepted the vehicle with 2 degrees of positive camber, the suspension alignment should be no worse than before the struts were replaced. You need to ask them what it will take to correct this. This sounds like a cut-rate shop if they can’t perform their own alignments and deliver cars in this condition.

@Nevada_545 - The statement about being a cut rate shop because they don’t do their own alignment is not always true. I had a friend who had an alignment shop and that is all he did. His list of clients included some of the best collision repair shops and highly regarded classic vehicle restoration facilities. In the small town I live in a recently retired man did alignment for several large auto dealers out of a one man shop.