1991 toyota celica gt 2.2L 5spd

don t be too hard on him sarge. I knew a lot more when I was 18 than I do now. heck, I used to think they were called trade schools.

wesw The apostrophe thief that stole all of yours also hit poor dewwater96. This could be an ISIS terrorist act!!! I am going to stop using apostrophes so mine won t be stolen. Seriously I am very upset with our current “education” system teaching that spelling, punctuation, and grammar are no longer important and we wonder why we are falling behind third world countries in education scores.

hey! at least I leave a space where they re supposed to be…

wesw I normally would not be at all hard on anyone. I have to make an exception for dewwater 96. They insulted the education and experience of those who I consider my friends and mentors on this forum. I also knew much more when I was 18 than I do now. 18 years old: Cars, girls, beer. Now days: beer.

wesw "hey! at least I leave a space where they re supposed to be… " So did I. re: Won t.

I generally don’t respond to posts with butchered language or poked out in Textese. It’s difficult enough to think things through without car in hand and trying to translate a foreign language just makes it worse.

Just skimming a few phrases and seeing the mention of white plugs tips I might think there’s an air leak or the ignition timing is too far advanced.

I also don t care for yota in the same manner i not don t care for stang when talkin bout a mustang

whenever some one says “you people” I get my hackles up.

ok4450 I had no idea what yota was (star wars character)? I’m so old school I take exception to Chevy as opposed to Chevrolet. If these idiots actually want help from us old and wise farts they need to speak our language. I have no use for their (Orwellian) “newspeak”!!!

I’ve got a Nepalese (I think) motorcycle license plate I’ve never been able to decipher and that plate often makes more sense to me than some of the mangled grammar being presented.

correction im 18 and have a full time job that i enjoy, I work 12 hour shifts im not just another “12 year old with a laptop”. i may be young but at 18 and not working at a fast food place is more then most 18 year olds can say. i have owned and in order starting at the age of 16 a 96 chevy S10 with a 4.3L V6 with the tow package i installed three 12 inch subs on my own, a 94 nissan 240sx limited edition convertible that had a KA24DE on wich i replaced the top on my own, a 97 chevy camaro 30th anniversary T-TOP with the LT1 in it wich was built by SLP performance there was only a few thousand of them made it pushed about 330hp, a 93 dodge 2500 that ha

correction im 18 and have a full time job that i enjoy, I work 12 hour shifts im not just another “12 year old with a laptop”. i may be young but at 18 and not working at a fast food place is more then most 18 year olds can say. i have owned and in order starting at the age of 16 a 96 chevy S10 with a 4.3L V6 with the tow package i installed three 12 inch subs on my own, a 94 nissan 240sx limited edition convertible that had a KA24DE on wich i replaced the top on my own, a 97 chevy camaro 30th anniversary T-TOP with the LT1 in it wich was built by SLP performance there was only a few thousand of them made it pushed about 330hp, a 93 dodge 2500 single cab long bed 4 wheel drive a 93 honda prelude 5 spd swapped with the B20B in it and a 99 ford ranger step side 5 speed that ha the 4cylinder dual ignition in it and now im working on getting a chevy 1500 single cab short bed that has a 350 vortec with a corvette transmission and shift kit in it i did all the work on every one of these cars/trucks on my own i didnt have someone els do it for me i have owned my fair share of different vehicles, now i dont ask for alot but i ask for respect when it comes to cars because i have owned some and worked on more i dont like being treated like some little kid who doesnt know jack shit about vehicles i drive them i drift the rwd ones and race them all i even do a little bit of flat drags in a honda 400 sx 3 wheeler thatll do 60+ in 300 ft of dirt i know what im talking about for the most part i rebuilt my first motor at 10 years old on my go cart i had now back to the topic i fixed it on my own and it was pretty stupid i undid the battery and put it back in and took it out to the country and got on it and its running fine now so thank you very much for the help im guessing the computer just needed reset and/or it just needed to be opened up all the way one good time

@cdaquila … please pull the plug on this one. If this is the future…we are all doomed. I do hope he manages to stumble on to the solution for his car repair however.

Here is another vote for ending this ongoing torture and locking this thread.
At this point, I can’t see any good coming from it.

i was trying to get somehelp from people who know toyota. These giys wanna be grammer nazis and everything when im just asking for help. On the other hand i got it fixed and its running fine so we are good now.