Best of Deals Car Reviews Repair Shops Cars A-Z Radio Show

1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - 4 to 2 and back to 4

I changed the intake of my 83 cutlass supreme a few years ago and I had to switch a 2 barrel carbareator into a 4 barrel. I turned off the map sensor and computer devices. I now want to go back to the original motor. What do I have to do to get it back to original shape?

Can’t you just reverse the procedure.

If you didn’t keep those parts, you will have to buy them to reverse the procedure as @Purebred said. If you need to buy those parts, good luck finding anything for this 35 year old car.

Why would you WANT to change back, just for curiosity’s sake?

1 Like