0-20 oil in neweritsubishi

I went to the Wallmart website…and sure enough they had 0w-20 oil from Quaker State selling for $14.97 as pickup only.

HOWEVER…I then checked out Quaker States website…and they don’t make a 0w-20 NON SYNTHETIC oil. They do make a 5w020. So I think Wall Marts is a misprint.

$14.97 for a 5 quart jug would make,the oil cost a little less than $3 a quart. It could be full synthetic. Our local Rural King farm store has its house brand full synthetic 0W-30 for $2.67 a quart. At that price, I am so most sorry I gave away my ramps and creeper. I could save quite a bit of money over what my independent shop changes for a,quart of synthetic --_about $8.

Triedaq: Independent shops usually let you bring your own oil. In fact, mine does not stock 0-20, so I have to stock it for them.

b

@BillRussell – I could probably do this. However, I don’t mind having my independent shop make a little profit on the oil. It has only been in the last month that I found the RK full synthetic at $2.67 a quart. Maybe there will be a decrease in the major brands of synthetic.

That would be the first 0w-20 oil I've seen that's not full syn.

Honda-branded 0W-20 is a synthetic blend:

I would extremely suspicious of any 0W20 oil that is not synthetic. I simply would not trust such an oil formulated with anything but a Class IV PAO synthetic base stock.

Therefore a bargain priced 0W20 is bad news.