Where can I find these fender trims for my 87 Ford Ranger

I was wondering where I can find these fender trims. Most of the trims I see like this are for 1989 Rangers and above. This image shows a 87 Ranger with the trims. I was wondering where I can find those trims that would fit my 87 Ranger

A body shop might know.

1 Like

Or a junkyard. You might be able to find one in a U Pull It -type place.

1 Like

Do you mean that shiny piece of trim that traps dirt and water between it and the fender and rusts the fender out?

Try lmctruck.com.

1 Like

The earliest year they have trim for is 1989

Yeah, there was a mild restyle in '89. I found listings for '87 Bronco II, wonder if that would be the same?

The Bronco II was just like the old Rangers can you send the listings

Sorry, site now says ‘doesn’t fit’ for the Bronco II. All I can now find is universal adhesive backed flexible stuff.

1 Like

If you can’t find them, another option is to get fender skirts if that look appeals to you. What do the fenders look like without the trim? Maybe you could just remove them.

1 Like

You mean these?

I have trouble imagining them on a pickup…

I’ve had good luck w/LMC for stuff like that for my older Ford truck. But if LMC doesn’t have it, body shops and auto recycles are the next most likely. Surf over the the local pick n pull website, maybe thet have a similar-era Ford Ranger up on blocks. Another option – probably what I’d do – is to just remove all that trim all the way around. IMO you truck would look better sans-trim, solid color.

I think the term is actually flares.

Oh, ok. They do have big offroad flares available for that pickup, but not like what’s in the photo.

We had skirts on my parent’s 1964 Cadillac Model 62 hardtop. I loved that car and learned to drive in it. I took my driving test with it too. The Caddie was quick for a big car. My major complaint was that it stalled when I turned. I suppose you should expect it to turn like a sports car. The carburetor drained when I turned too quickly and stalled it. Kids. :crazy_face: