2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S...my mechanics can't figure out what's wrong with it

This sounds a little like my issue.

I’ve got a 2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8s. Not too long ago, the car wouldn’t turn over while I was at a strip mall parking lot. No rapid clicks only a flicker of the dash and then nothing. When I would turn the key to the first click in the ignition process, it would turn on the dash and radio. However, if I turned on the headlights (since it was night), the whole system died. Some of the times, it seemed like it was going to kick into gear but nothing happened. For whatever reason, the car eventually did turn over and start and I drove it home.

Nothing else happened for awhile adn then the same issue at a gas pump on one fo the coldest days of the year. This time nothing happened at all adn so I had it towed to my dealership. They determined the battery was dead which couldn’t be true considering it wasn’t more than a month old. They switched out batteries and the car worked fine. I had the “dead” battery checked out and 3 other places stated the battery was fine. I digress.

Not more than a week after this happened, my car started acting up again in much the same manner. Like the very first instance, I was able to get it turned over and drove it home. So far, it’s worked okay but now the power locks and rear defrost don’t work. I’m wondering if it can’t be the alternator, blown fuses and a wonky electrical system in general. I too am hesitant about taking it back to the dealers unless they can credit the money to have the battery replaced towardw hatever they find out.